Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Join Us!

So the days will continue to go by quickly and the start of our exciting adventure will grow nearer. I cant say that this looks like anything special so far, and I also cant say that are template is unique either. But I am still working on that! I am getting ecstatic to finally start this adventure and I know that it is the same for my co-writer, KJ! We are also very careful to please our followers, we would love suggestions! But not only that we want to invite you to go on this journey with us! We have posted the list of things we are doing and are excited to come out with a weekly calendar of events. If you do these things and want to write to us telling about your experiences we would be happy to publish them on this blog under our experiences. This is going to be exciting and funn, so get in on it and we will have a splendid 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment