Wednesday, January 27, 2010

DIAL-A-PRAYER

Apparently I am completely inadequate of Dialing A Prayer. Which surprises me...who knew it would take a genius? Upon trying three numbers I came up with zero results whatsoever. First I did the obvious...DIALAPRAYER which is actually 3-425-277-2937 in numbers. But this is Craig's Phone Number...so don't call it =) Interesting man...our conversation went like this:
Craig- Hi this is Craig
AC- Hello, is this Dial A Prayer?
Craig- Ha...no, I think you have the wrong number
AC- Oh I am so sorry...
THE END!!!
Then I called 1-800-4HE-AVEN which is actually not Heaven at all, but the Divine Design retail number...whoopsie! So if you are interested go to www.divinedesign.com or thats what they said to do :0
And the final number that I called is no longer in service according to the cute Verizon girl's recording.
So *shrug of shoulders* I guess dial a prayer doesn't exist, and if anyone knows of an in service prayer hot line I would be happy to hear from you!
Well Happy Prayer Dialing for Now!
Always
AC

OOOH!!! It worked, I dialed a prayer! I didnt think it was possible...well boy I figured out a number that worked for reals :) Haha and wowser that is a nice experience...its a recording and it friggin cracked me up!Here is the number...812-473-PRAY Ha well...I dont exactly know what to say to that...ummm how about
In Jesus' Name We Pray
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment