Sunday, January 31, 2010

Run Around in Squares

Dogs know best that running around in circles is an easy way to get your mind off anything...and get extremely dizzy. Well today while I was taking my turn I wasnt running in circles I was running in squares. Let me tell you, it took me a minute to recover from that what...its pretty dizzying too.
Not only that but my mind was literally only on the next turn I needed to take. Running in small squares was even harder. You can never seem to turn in the right place so it usually ends up being a circle your running in. Quite frankly it seemed hopeless to me. H-O-P-E-L-E-S-S-!-!-! I think you get it. It just discourages me that dogs can be so much more apt to running in any sort of shape than humans. Well now you know never to try running in circles, it is not an enjoyable task.
A toast to the dogs!
AC

No comments:

Post a Comment