Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Try to ignite water

If you know me, you know I'm a big Audrey Hepburn fan. I wouldn't have thought that trying to ignite water would have anything to do with her, but it did. I should also mention that I
believe in the randomness of life. I won't get into that though. I'll stick to the point.

Trying to ignite water is a pretty stupid thing to try, especially if you're going into it not knowing what the outcome will be. I mean, do I even need to tell you what happened when I put my match in the bowel of water? Right.

Well, as it turns out, I was feeling bummed so I popped in one of the few Audrey movies I hadn't seen yet ( and also the only thing the library had that I hadn't seen yet). Anyways, about halfway into it their car catches on fire. It's almost out when Joanna Wallace (Audrey) pours her bottle of water on it to get the last flames out and the whole thing ignites again! And what's more, then it somehow becomes a big river of bubbles.

But the thing here is, as I was trying to ignite water with fire, she was igniting fire with water, catch my drift?

-KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment