Sunday, February 28, 2010

Annoy Total Strangers

So I went to the movies with some friends. It was gonna be great.

First you must know that they are very great people...who never do anything utterly wrong...ever. There is the occasion when they will yell at their mother or run the printer out of ink but come on...gimme a break :)

Anyways we were going to see "When In Rome" It was supposedly a really great movie so I was super siked. First I am standing in the line and am about to go up for my turn when I start talking and just willy nillying pretending like I have no apparent idea in my mind that I am supposed to go get my ticket. I just held my friend back when I tried to move. After the women (who I might say looked strangly manly) yelled a few times I finally went up to the counter. Feeling the angst around my I chuckled a bit and took my sweet sweet time!

Then we go up to buy some snacks. My friend wants some sour patch kids. Straight forward...I asked how much they were. He told me they were 4.50!!!!!!!!! 4.50!!!!!!!!! I basically yelled. Then I started complaining to him about this just plain awful prices and how stupid they are. I said how do you expect people to buy them when you can get em for like 10 times less than that at the Target next door and sneak em in with your purse. I could tell he was getting annoyed so I backed off.

We get seated and then all of a sudden my friend desperatly needs curly fries! Whatever Ill go I said. So I wait there and its taking forever. Then a lady goes over to the guy at the food counter and starts chatting it up. This guy is Indian and I mean I know there is nothing wrong with them but I was like seriously disgusted ny the unatractivness and knew that this lady could do soooo much betterwith less effort than she was giving now. So I start saying geeze get a room...make my fries im hungry and saying how she needs to quit flirting with the guy so he can get on with his dutys....which at the moment is making MY CURLY FRIES!!!!!!

This is a really great movie you know that. OMG!!!. How sweet. He is sooooooo hott. Is this...oh it is!!! My favorite song (singing along with all the songs, belting them out and standing up) Well my friends by now are yelling at me to shut up but I am just having a great time. That poor movie theater I swear haha. Then at the end I can't help standing up and grooving it out!

Thats basically the end of my annoyance...haha I might take this upo as a hobby...what funn ;)

-AC

P.S. I also started shaking my butt and slapping it and grooving around outside the starbucks while I was waiting for my dad to show up with the car. Poor people........................................................................:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey... Ican not believe you did those things without getting caught!!! OMGGG
    O, and Parker Love AC....
    <3

    ReplyDelete