Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day :)...Paint!

Ok so I am very sorry but because of today's magnificent holiday...Chinese New Year and Valentines Day...so scratch that holiday'S...Today is going to be a tad boring. But everything on this list does have to be done. So when you get it done amidst you daily activities without being creative well....thats just plain luck kids :)So today I got to see my always cheerful; except for when she is crying cousin. She is 4 and 1/2 and getting bigger and bigger it seems...not only that but cuter and cuter. So today she wanted to color, paint blah blah blah. So we did. That was that. Fun stuff. We painted. End of story. Happy Valentines Day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey AC, just thought I'd say thanks for doing this all while I'm out of town, and remind you to sign your posts!

    Love, KJ

    ReplyDelete