Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Found the Jim Jones School of Bartending

Jim Jones as in the guy who sing "We fly high?". Well, it turns out there are two Jim Jones. Even after I googled the other guy I still couldn't figure it out which guy it was supposed to be names after. I clearly didn't get the pun on this one, or if there even was one. But I decided it didn't matter.
So, I made beautiful flyers complete with a drawing of a few different drinks, a fake name, and my phone number to call. Then I posted them around town. I am now awaiting phone calls for Serena Gaiton. I still haven't figured out what I'm gonna do if people do call!

-KJ

2 comments:

  1. jim jones was the leader of the people temple cult. there were about 900 members of the cult when they commited a mass suicide by mixing koolaid with cyanide. so the joke is that jim jones was a bartender because he mixed over 900 drinks of koolaid and cyanide :P

    ReplyDelete