Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Apply For a Unicorn Hunting License

Wow. Lake Superior State University actually has this license! But they do make it clear that it is not hunting, rather, questing. Anyone can join, and once you have done so, you are a member for life. I have conveniently posted the application here-
http://www.lssu.edu/banished/pdf/license.pdf
but I encourage you to read more about it first on the second link I have posted.
http://www.lssu.edu/banished/uh_about.php

The license is ver easy to fill out, all you have to do is agree to the terms and regulations, sign, and date it. And you can become a certified unicorn hunter, just like me!

-KJ

13 comments:

  1. how do we start this???

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are an amazing person! thanks for the application!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot! no joke. i caught my first unicorn. its meat was delicious and the blood...mmmmm the blood, so shiny and sparkly. tasted great with the unicorn meat and the corn i had with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm! I agree! Unicorn blood? Delicious! Obviously u r a minor bcuz i have caught 29 unicorns and skinned them myself! I know it is all of ur lifes dreams to be just like me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are the terms ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh god all ihave to say...oh hell yeah let the unicorn hunting begin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ive always loved unicorns, but now i can EAT them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dudes, you guys are messed up. I know Unicorn blood will make you immortal and all, but you are all gonna be cursed for killing such a sacred and holy animal! Seriously, I only hunt Unicorns for their horns, cuz they grow back! I've kept some as pets though.... always remember to feed them....

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am a unicorn hunter. are you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought we were actually gonna get a unicorn hunting license :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wait a minute, I thought we were going to hunt FOR unicorns!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh. you people. how could you kill them? its a unicorn QUESTING lisence. and you people. have you done your research? it makes you immortal but you must keep drinking it it curses you as well. i can not belive you. SAVE THE UNICORNS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. RAWR!!!!!!! <3 will you marry me?

    ReplyDelete