Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tenderize Your Tongue

Ok so...not the most pleasant thing to do today. but ill deal since it is my duty to the people lol. So in order to test whether or not this really works, i plan to see how many sips of lemonade I can hold on my tongue. I cupped it and so that will make it stay. now when my tongue is tenderized the goal is to see whether or not my tongue can hold more or less lemonade.

I am predicting that it will hold less just because it will be softer. So here goes.

Ok so my tongue can hold three sips of lemonade...Lemonade curtousy of the teriyaki place near my dance studio...

Now I plan to chew on my tongue for the next few minutes while I am typing this and then try again. This feels like a friggin tongue massage MMMmmmMMMMmmm...it aint so bad after a while lol.

Haaha Ok so i would say my tongue is pretty tenderized. now lets try this again. Ok so honestly this hardly makes a difference except for now my tongue has teeth marks on it and thats about it.

Ok I honestly think i should eat before I start biting my tongue all the time, it would make it pretty impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment